Friday, July 30, 2010

Easycap Vista Multiviewer

The last time Notre

It's funny, final day, these impressions rupture occurring in the home straight. It seems that it happens mostly to people looking to the future. Ben, I do not have the profile sci-fi because it only took me only two days before boarding the plane!



Last switchover portal da NOAA before my favorite babysitter, the one who would love America to the most intractable USophobes. I want to bring her flowers these 3 years of smiles as sweetly as obstinate matutinal. No luck, a storm broke out. We will not have time to talk. A thank missed , Damn, I missed 3 Karma points!




Last ride on the mall: Congress, White House obelisk, Tidal Basin, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial Kennedy Center. Amazing how this little triangle 1km square the calm Provincial sleepy seaside resort seems harmless. And yet ...


last pick in Virginia over the Potomac last congestion on the Beltway, past smells Hummer I-me-crazy- Layer-de-la-d-ozone past backfires on lorries hamper. I already regret my bed (my convertible I wanted to say)





And last frozzen Margharita ushering in my nostalgia for this country emerging after all really endearing.








But in the middle all these, I still managed placing first in a fantasy satiating long ...


J e went

Chez Max, barber shop where I went I accidentally shaved rind and cool the noodles. I came across this Gueuze, carpet cleaner, who immediately blinded by its beauty and its pagan hands soapy. "







No, actually it was not Gainsbourg, and his name was not Max but Huo To me his girlfriend but actually blinded at once towel as hot as scented two bullets providing me with the old shaving with a straight razor sharpened as a rolling pin.


is downright relaxing. That should be reimbursed by the safety under the fight against stress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment